Tuesday, May 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUMBY!



Happy birthday to my dearest Bumby! Today you are four years old. Not the same hyper puppy that arrived with Dani that summer afternoon, all legs and nose, with those big eyes taking in her new environment. You're all grown up into the big girl of the house, my little shadow, so devoted to her mommy. You follow me everywhere, even if I'm just running around in circles. You never get tired of jumping on my lap, or sleeping at my feet or just LOVING ME. That's why I love you, Bumby. Because behind the protective bark, the possessive paw on my lap, the howls of joy when I get home, I feel the love. Mommy's always going to love you. Even when you're not on your best behavior.

Now, go enjoy your cupcake. And again Happy Birthday and thanks for the joy you bring to my life.

No comments: