Monday, May 4, 2009

KARMA IS A BITCH PART 2




Well, I did promise you all the hot hospital dirt. Only I didn't figure to be right smack in the middle of it!


What happens when your husband runs off with a woman named Karma? This is not a joke.

Can you imagine how many jokes you can make? The possibilities are endless....... Especially since this Miss Special K happens to be middle-aged, dumpy and look like someone's grandmother. And she happens to be a co-worker. In the hospital. In the department I work in. On the opposing shift so she has to take report from me and I have to take report from her. Which is kind of interesting when you can't look at me in the face.

Because you're sleeping with my husband.


It's sooooo funny that I can't be mad. The whole situation is so freaking funny I've been giggling to myself since I found out.

Plus, look at all the neat things we can buy for the happy couple!! T-shirts, bumper stickers, coffee mugs.....the possibilities are endless......

PS to the blogosphere: The Mojo is FINE. Really. I don't have time to be pissed about it because I'm having too much fun LAUGHING!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy Crap! It's bad enough to have an affair with someone but not a fellow co-worker in a small place. Hope things are getting better.