Saturday, July 12, 2008

MOJITO CELEBRATES HER 100TH!

This is my 100th post to SUNBURNPARADISE. A lot of water under the proverbial bridge since I started writing this blog. Things have smoothed out, worked themselves out for the better. I've grown to like it here in Paradise, so much so that I don't plan to leave anytime soon.

It's 4:20AM and the ER is deserted. Not bad for a Friday night. Two more nights to go and our favorite, Dr. Skittles is on tonight, so we know it's going to be a good weekend. Our patients tonight have been well-behaved, not too sick, and SCARCE. Gotta love it.

My eyeballs have behaved so far, just a little redness and itching. I look forward to getting home and having coffee on the patio with Papi before diving into bed for the day.

It's going to be a beautiful weekend, work or no work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi mom; its me. i miss you.
and i have be3en reading your blog.
but it seems like you dont miss you teen queen too much ):

i miss you though.
hope youre eye inefction gets better soon.

Love you always.

jeepgirl said...

Congrats on #100!!! It happens fast, doesn't it? Good luck with the house hunting.... I'm sure you'll find "just right" soon!