Monday, January 11, 2010

UNDERGROUND

SORRY SORRY so sorry for the absence, blog world. As someone pointed out to me, it has been MONTHS since my last post. I have had many emails from faithful followers wanting to know what the heck happened to the Mojo. You know sometimes shit happens. And it piles up. Onward and upward. Don't want to bore you, but life kind of fell apart after Fantasyfest at the end of October. Just to mention a few of the trainwrecks that were set in motion in the last 2 months:

1-House I live in was sold and I had to move-FAST!
2-The TeenQueen finally pulled her last prank and was sent to Peru to live with her father.
3-My father died.
4-Couldn't find a place to live, so moved into hospital housing. Moved everything to HB's in Miami.
5-Got a job in Miami.
6-Finally found a place in Marathon, but haven't moved in yet.
7-Spent Christmas alone. No HB. No TeenQueen. Worked all the way through.
8-Been commuting between Miami and Marathon. Hate Miami more than ever.
9-Have limited internet access at the moment.
10-And given the choice, would rather just stay in Marathon than work in Miami, even though the job there is lucrative.


On the life stressor scale, I scored a whopping 290. Any score over 300 gives you a 90% chance of contracting a major illness or having a nervous breakdown.

And I'm clean and sober.

Any questions?

1 comment:

JS said...

Sorry to hear about the death of your father. I know I have missed hearing from you on your blog. I hope things start improving for you. I will be in the Miami area next month, maybe you will let me buy you a cup of coffee and we can swap war stories. Keep your head up! JS